Monday, November 12, 2012

Brändikäs

I finished a while ago my first Inno-book, Lisa Sounio's Brändikäs (2010). Like you can guess by the title, book was about brands and branding.

According to the book brands should be outstanding and a brand which evokes passion equals a strong brand. So in my opinion SOS-Lapsikylä (and other charitable organizations) have strong brands because an important cause like charity arouses lots of feelings. You can often connect words like helping, children, good cause,donations etc to charitable organizations' brands.And they are all good and important words.:)



Sounio's book gave me lots of new info about branding with the help of few examples about Finland's most successful brands. I also liked that the book was readable and you could see the author's personal touch in the book which was refreshing. Lisa Sounio shares her own experiences in life/work - both good and bad (or should I say educational;)) which immediately makes her more likeable.
 
- Tiina




No comments:

Post a Comment